Teaching Family Fitness: What’s Your Grade?May 30, 2017
Building Towards Progress – One Way or AnotherJune 15, 2017
June marks the official start to summer and the unofficial anniversary to the Back Pain Clinic Belleville, under the direction of Dr. Rob Fast. If you’ve only heard of us, but haven’t made a visit yet, check out this detailed list of reasons to call now!
Top 10 reasons to go to the Back Pain Clinic Belleville:
- Convenient location: It always amazes me that some doctors choose to be stacked – one on top of the other – in a medical office building with a parking lot that expands for miles. A primary part of being patient-centered is convenience. Not just a central location that’s easily accessible to most of Belleville, but also located close to the door! The clinic is conducive to a short walk in and out of our treatment doors; often seen as a luxury when your back hurts so badly, you can barely walk.
- Expanded hours: There’s nothing more frustrating than spending 10 minutes on the phone with your doctor’s office because you can’t find an appointment time. Self-care isn’t always on the top of our priority lists but it important to our health. The Back Pain Clinic Belleville is open Monday – Thursday 8:00-5:30 and on Fridays until 4:00. In addition, scheduled appointments are available on every second Saturday of the month.
- Non-invasive approach to healing: The American Chiropractic Association tell us chiropractic care is used most often to treat back pain, neck pain, pain in the joints of the arms or legs, and headaches. The advantages offered through chiropractic care is that it’s a non-invasive approach. A non–invasive procedure is a conservative treatment that does not require incision into the body or the removal of tissue. For the treatment of back pain, a combination of non–invasive procedures such as chiropractic manipulation, physical therapy, and heat therapy are typically prescribed for several weeks. Long gone are the days when surgeries and “ectomies” were the only ways to treat pain.
- Non-pharmaceutical approach to wellness: Americans are over-prescribed medications 10 times a year. That means every 3 out of 5 Americans is currently on some type of medicine. Research tells us that even prescription drugs can be addictive and long-term use can do more harm than good. Experience how the body can heal itself through spinal manipulation, physical therapy and therapeutic massage.
- Care for all ages: Did you know babies as young as 2 months old can benefit from chiropractic care? Not to mention the relief provided to the geriatric community, alone or complementary to, mainstream medical interventions. The range of ailments, allergies and diseases helped by chiropractic care is growing by the day.
- Individualized care: After your first visit with Dr. Fast, you’ll notice two things: the amount of time spent getting to know your medical history of pain and disease and a free checkout. All first-time consultations are free for new patients; he uses the old art of conversation, rather than devices, to understand your health issues.
- Expansive insurance coverage: Insurance can be confusing – especially if you’ve suffered from an automobile accident, sports injury or were hurt on the job. Our office manager, Lori, has over 25 years of experience navigating the waters of the insurance world so you don’t have to. In addition, Dr. Fast is one of the few D.C.’s recognized by the United States military as qualified care provider.
- Skilled team members at your service: The staff and technicians at the Back Pain Clinic see themselves as your partners to health plan. If you’re seeking a trainer and nutritionist, Dr. Fast is here to guide to you to optimizing your plan. Our staff strategizes to ensure continuity of care for every patient that walks through the door.
- Experience, Knowledge and Perspective: The three mainstays of Dr. Fast’s medical philosophy. He’s cared for patients alone – and with surgical professionals – for nearly 20 years after graduating from Logan University of Chiropractic. He’s certified in nutrition, sports training, spinal manipulation as well as on trend with the latest technological developments in the community. He’s an athlete that has benefitted from chiropractic care from a young age; as a competitive water-skier and runner, Dr. Fast can empathize when the athlete in you is down for the count.
- Quality of life: “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Take your health into your own hand. Don’t let minor aches and pains become major setbacks to your lifestyle. Get your back, back on track with Dr. Fast at the Back Pain Clinic Belleville.